A safe, secure and easy way to access your accounts wherever you are, whenever you want—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• View your Account Summary which lists all your accounts
• View the details of each account
• Send or receive an Interac e-Transfer
• Look over all recent account activity
• Stop receiving paper statements by mail by opting-out of mailed paper statements
• Pay your bills. Forget about buying stamps, getting the payment in the mail or not being able to schedule your payments in advance. With online bill payment services, you can pay bills easily and conveniently from your computer or mobile phone
• Open a savings, chequing or term deposit from your home
• Or...get the App
MemberDirect Account Create
MemberDirect Account Create allows an existing Credit Union member with MemberDirect online banking access to go into their Account Services menu, while logged in securely, and open a Choice chequing ccount, Enrich high interest savings Account or a one year Bond Buster term deposit.
This simple process allows members to select the desired account from the three options, enter the dollar amount to be deposited via an online transfer from a current online banking account, and answer a couple questions required for our internal documentation.
Click here to be taken directly to MemberDirect and MemberDirect Account Create.
Registering for NDCU’s FREE mobile alerts gives you additional peace of mind by instantly alerting you to potentially fraudulent activity in online banking. Alerts may be set up to arrive as a text on your mobile phone or through your email address, or both.
Log into online banking and choose any or all of the alerts below:
• Online Banking Log-In: You will be notified when someone has logged into your online banking.
• Online Banking Locked: You will be notified when your online banking is locked out due to incorrect answers to your security question.
• Bill Payee: You will be notified if a bill payment vendor is added to your online banking account, alerting you to an unauthorized user setting up a payee.
• Personal Access Code (PAC) changed: You will be notified if a new recipient has been added to your e-Transfer recipients profile.
• Interac e-Transfer recipient added: You will be notified if your online banking password has changed.
• Enhanced Personal Message: You will be notified when you receive a personal message from us in online banking.
Contact Us if you have any questions about banking online.
For more information about online banking click here.
For more information about online security click here.