Nelson & District Credit Union MasterCard Credit Card
NDCU offers a complete suite of MasterCard products to meet your unique needs that can be applied for in your branch. Every MasterCard in our offering provides universal core features that include
- global acceptance
- world’s largest ATM network
- 24-hour lost/stolen card assistance
- within Canada and continental USA 1.800.567.8111
- outside Canada and continental USA 1.306.566.1276 (collect)
- emergency cards and emergency cash
- Competitive rates
Ask at your branch for our Nelson & District Credit Union MasterCard® credit card application brochure, which outlines the specifics of each card.
You can check out the CUETS Website to learn about the many and varied value-added features that are unique to each card type, from card registry to travel medical insurance and more.
YOUR CHOICE, YOUR REWARDS™
Your Nelson & District Credit Union MasterCard® can come with CHOICE REWARDS.
Can there ever be too many rewards? We didn't think so. That is why the CHOICE REWARDS program is packed with more reward choices than ever before. Add value and turn qualifying everyday expenses into worldwide travel, brand name merchandise, charity donations and more‡.
‡See Rewards Program Terms & Conditions on CHOICE REWARDS website.
MasterCard SecureCode is a service offered free of charge by MasterCard Worldwide that cardholders can use to increase the security of Internet transactions. Enhanced security is accomplished by adding a password to their Nelson & District Credit Union Choice Rewards and Global Payment MasterCard card number.
To activate the service, the cardholder follows the instructions on the SecureCode website www.securecode.com/cumastercard. After successful activation, the cardholder will be asked to provide their card number and password when purchasing items from Internet merchants subscribing to the SecureCode service.
The SecureCode service provides a number of benefits to the cardholder, the merchant and the card issuer, including:
• The reduction of fraudulent Internet credit card purchases.
• Alleviating cardholder concerns that their card number will be used fraudulently.
• A reduction in the number of fraudulent purchases that must be paid for by the merchant.
• Providing the issuer with a competitive advantage and a reduction of liability for fraudulent Internet activity.
Cardholders who require assistance registering for the SecureCode service can call 1-800-561-7849.