About Online Banking
We offer free online banking, providing you with access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from a computer or mobile phone.
Talk with us in-branch about getting set up with online banking today!
Increased Authentication provides an additional layer of security to the login process. This feature requires you to select three security questions.
How it works
When you log into online banking from a computer that is not registered as trusted, you will have to answer one of your three security questions.
Registering your computer for faster logins
You can speed up the login process by opting to register your computer. When you log in from a registered computer, you don't have to answer a security question.
Registering your home or personal computer is highly recommended for faster logins. You should not register shared or public computers.
Cookies are used to identify registered computers. If you clear your cookies, you will have to re-register your computer.
Check your account information
- View your Account Summary, which lists all your accounts.
- View the details of each account.
- Look over all recent account activity.
- Opt out of e-statements and stop receiving paper statements by mail.
- Access your account from your mobile phone using Mobile Web and Mobile Banking.
Canada Revenue Agency filing and payments
If you don't see the company you want to pay in our existing directory – contact us to see if we can add them as a vendor.
Pay Your Bills
Forget about buying stamps, getting the payment in the mail or not being able to schedule your payments in advance. With online bill-payment services, you can pay the following bills easily and conveniently from your computer or mobile phone.
- credit cards
- oil, gas, propane companies
- telecommunications, cable companies, utilities
- Canada Revenue Agency filing and payments
If you don’t see the company you want to pay in our existing directory, contact us to see if we can add them as a vendor.
- Transfer funds between accounts—immediately, on a recurring basis or future-dated.
- Transfer funds to other members with NDCU accounts.
- View and cancel future-dated and recurring transfers.
NDCU online banking handles your personal and financial information with care. Any personal or transactional information transmitted between you and our Internet banking system is secure and cannot be read by anyone else. The integrity of your account information is guaranteed. Learn more about what we are doing to protect your security.